Welcome to Talkin’ Town!
What is global english?
Global English is the language spoken by businesses, professionals, travelers, and students across the globe.
In a fast-paced environment, Global English allows people of different language backgrounds to communicate quickly, confidently, and effectively.
We provide fast, friendly English for working professionals… just like you!
Global English Features
- Consists of short, simple, clear sentences
- Ignores minor errors in favor of meaningful communication
- Does not contain abstract idioms or slang
- Relies on phrasal verbs and project-based communication
Ready to give online language classes a try?
Schedule your FREE, 30-minute Introduction Conversation lesson now.
- Listen vs. Hear: What’s the difference?
- Speak the Language of Love: Vocabulary for romantic relationships
- Borrow or Lend: What’s the difference?
- What’s Your Poison? Vocabulary for ordering drinks at a bar
- Too vs. So: What’s the difference?
- So or Such: What’s the difference?
- History vs. Story: What’s the Difference?
- Tricky Verbs: Fall, Feel, Fill
- Expressions with the Verb TO HAVE
- Still Or Until: What’s the Dif?
- Steal vs. Rob: Crime Vocabulary
- 8 Words Commonly Mispronounced by English Learners
- Go Back or Come Back: What’s the Difference?
- Expressions with the Verb TO GO
- Expressions with the Verb TO DO
- Expressions with the Verb TO MAKE
- Say vs. Tell: What’s the Difference?
- Visual Vocabulary – Common English Expressions with TAKE
- Be Going To vs. Will for the Future Tense: What’s the Difference?
- Go, Do, or Play? Verbs for Sports and Activities
- In, On, or At? How To Use Prepositions for Transportation, Location, Time, and Technology
- Do You or Are You? Choosing the Correct Verb When Asking Questions in the Present Tense